NOTE: VAT will be added during checkout for EU customers
The 4th BDD baseball cap in collaboration with Ebbets Field Flannels, based on the design of a 1930's cap, as used by the 'New York All Blacks' baseball team. The cap is made of 18 oz. wool flannel, with a satin undervisor and tapes inside. Only 48 pieces are made; no more pieces will ever be reproduced in this colourway. Made in Seattle, WA, USA.
- 1930's replica baseball cap
- 18 oz. green flannel / 100% wool
- off white felt 'BDD' letters - stitched on
- all tonal stitching
- green nylon satin undervisor
- white nylon satin tapes
- black cotton hatband
- brown leather adjuster / one size fits all
- made in USA
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. If you prefer a different method of payment, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there!